Login | Register
Items in shopping cart: 0 | View
Budget shortfall rose to €2.675 billion in August
4 Sep 2012 Flash News
The state budget deficit rose from €2.239 billion in July to €2.675 billion in August, the Finance Ministry reported on Monday, September 3. In the same period of last year, public finances posted a deficit of €2.022 billion. A shortfall of €3.675 billion is planned for the whole of 2012, with the figure as of August representing 72.8 percent of the projected total.
Incomes as of August reached €7.105 billion, which represents a year-on-year drop of 3.2 percent, the TASR newswire cited the report. The figure equals 52.1 percent of the sum of €13.625 billion planned for the whole of 2012. Expenditures went up by 4.4 percent year-on-year to €9.780 billion, which represents 56.5 percent of the amount foreseen for the whole year of €17.3 billion.
Most read articles
Euro Calculator (Sk30.1260 = 1 EUR)
What influences your travel plans?
Quote of the Week
“I have been waiting for seven weeks, naively [thinking] … that he would come and say: ‘Yes people, I was fooling you. I am sorry; try to forgive me’.” OĽaNO head Igor Matovič responding to Sieť leader Radoslav Procházka’s claims that the recording on which the two discuss the latter’s presidential campaign funding was heavily edited.