Login | Register
Items in shopping cart: 0 | View
Exercises: Rules for financing minorities changeSpectator College
17 Dec 2013 Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team Spectator College
1. What foreign language would you like to learn first and – potentially – as a second one? Give arguments for your choice.
2. Try to find out which languages are spoken by most people globally, and check which of them are taught:
3. Give arguments for and against the obligatory teaching of a second foreign language from the fifth grade on.
4. Name the advantages and potential positives of learning foreign languages, both in professional and private life.
5. Should languages like Czech, Polish or Ukrainian, also be offered as an option for second foreign language at primary schools? Give arguments for and against.More from Spectator College
Most read articles
Euro Calculator (Sk30.1260 = 1 EUR)
What influences your travel plans?
Quote of the Week
“Some [people] already call me Mr President, which always subconsciously startles me [and I look to check] whether someone is standing behind me.” President-elect Andrej Kiska commenting on how he feels in his new role in the days following his election win.