Click to enlarge.
The town was enormously rich during its glory days, which meant it could afford to build expensive structures. The Calvary complex on the hill, built between 1744-1751, from which one has a beautiful view, is one of them. Its location has made it one of the town's dominant monuments.
This postcard dates back to the period before the First World War.
1. May 2006 at 0:00 | Prepared by Branislav Chovan