FIFTY-ONE post office employees were hospitalized after breathing in an unknown poisonous gas at the post office on Vlastenecke Square in Petrzalka.
Police have started investigating the case.
As of last night, experts had not yet identified the gas or its source, the Pravda daily wrote.
Doctors said the victims were out of life danger.
Compiled by Martina Jurinová from press reports
The Slovak Spectator cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information presented in its Flash News postings.
24. Sep 2004 at 12:30