eTax is a portal through which the tax administration provides authorised electronic services to tax ubjects. eTax was built within the eEurope+ programme, in cooperation with the Danish Tax Ministry– entral Customs and Tax Office.
Services available to authorised users:
- list of taxes (which the tax subject is due to pay);
- documents of the tax subject (submitted to the tax office);
- documents of the tax office (issued to the tax subject);
- electronic submission of tax documents;
- administration of access rights of the tax subject.
Tax documents that can be submitted electronically include income tax returns of legal entities and private individuals, VAT documents and others
2. Mar 2009 at 0:00 | Compiled by Spectator staff from press reports