The second biggest construction fair in Slovakia, PRO ARCH, will take place at Banská Bystrica’s Expo Centre from April 21 to 24, 2009.
As in previous years, other specialised exhibitions will accompany PRO ARCH such as:
PRO EKO - 5th exhibition about recycling and waste management
PRO ENERGO – 5th exhibition about renewable resources and energy savings
PRO REGION - 8th exhibition concerning regional development
UTILITY VEHICLES – 5th exhibition about commercial and municipal vehicles
Over 230 Slovak and foreign exhibitors will present a comprehensive offer of construction products and services, as well as current information about the possibilities of accessing EU funds. The exhibition comes at a time of inexpensive construction materials and services, so this is the best time to prepare an apartment or house reconstruction or other construction investment.
Visitors will also find answers to questions such as “How to decrease costs using alternative energy sources” and “How to act ecologically by separating your waste.” There will be consulting services offered in almost 20 consulting centres.
Brief descriptions of exhibitions:
• The biggest construction fair in the central and eastern regions of Slovakia
• The second biggest construction fair in Slovakia
• A comprehensive offer of construction products and services
• Special exhibitor’s offers and discounts on construction materials
• A professional program under the auspices of the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction Ministry, guaranteed by professional associations and specialists from the construction field
• The contest “Grand Prix” to select the exhibition’s best product and service
• It responds to the public’s increasing interest in using renewable energy sources
• Consulting and informational programmes focused on energy savings
• Professional accompanying program in cooperation with the Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency and other professional partners from abroad
• The biggest ecological exhibition in Slovakia with international participation
• The exhibition takes place under the auspices of the Slovak Ministry of the Environment and in cooperation with the Slovak Recycling Fund.
• The only specialized exhibition on waste management in Slovakia
• In cooperation with the National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises, an international exchange programme will take place within the European Commission’s Enterprise Europe Network – the biggest support network for entrepreneurs in Europe.
• Thematic interconnection with other concurrent exhibitions on construction waste, municipal waste management, renewable energy sources, and municipal vehicles.
For more information go to www.bbexpo.sk.
16. Apr 2009 at 0:00