Aurel Stodola Energy Award
- awarded by Slovenské Elektrárne in cooperation with the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava for the best bachelors', masters' and PhD theses.
- a graduate programme for students in their last year of studies and graduates with no more than one year of working experience, provided by oil company Slovnaft.
Tatra Banka Foundation
- financial and non-financial support of academia, e.g. organising lectures by leading figures in science.
- lectures for students and a graduate trainee programme for engineers in the automotive industry, provided by carmaker Volkswagen.
Werner von Siemens Excellence Award
- awards for the best master's thesis, PhD thesis and research work, provided by Siemens.
Do you think you can do more? (Máš pocit, že máš na viac?)
- grant programme provided by mobile-phone operator Orange, aimed at supporting talented secondary school and university students of all specialisations.
Hlavička scholarship programme
- through this grant scheme the SPP Foundation supports young, talented and ambitious students by financing their studies or research stays at universities abroad.
Institute of Next Generation Networks
- established by Slovak Telekom and the University of Žilina, its main goal is the transfer of ICT information and knowledge between business and academia.
27. Apr 2009 at 0:00 | Compiled by Spectator staff from information provided by companies