Ministry of Finance
Minister: Ivan Mikloš
Slovak Insurance Association (SLASPO)
- a professional association of commercial insurance companies. It represents 19 member insurance companies and six associated members.
President: Marek Jankovič (replacing Torsten Leue in mid September 2010)
Slovak Insurers’ Bureau (SKP)
- established by law, the bureau administers the Insurance Guarantee Fund, works as an information centre, and represents Slovak insurers in international institutions dealing with liability insurance.
Slovak Association of Insurance Mediators (SASP)
- brings together the most important insurance mediators in Slovakia and is a member of BIPAR (Bureau International des Producteurs d'Assurances & de Réassurances).
The Association of Financial Agents and Advisors (AFISP)
- defines its mission and goals in compliance with the Conception of the Protection of the Rights of Financial Services Consumers and Ensuring Financial Education and the Regulation of Agent and Advice Activities in Financial Markets, and with regard to the protection of the interests of its members who specialise in agent and advice activities in financial markets.
25. Oct 2010 at 0:00 | Compiled by Spectator staff