Ministry of Economy
Minister: Juraj Miškov
Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development
Minister: Ján Figeľ
Based on a change in the Central State Administration Organisation Act effective November 1, the previously-named Ministry of Economy and Construction lost its responsibilities for overseeing construction and these powers were transferred to the previously-named Ministry of Transport, Posts and Tele- communications. Due to this reorganisation in responsibilities the names of the current ministries are as noted above.
The National Association of Real Estate Offices (NARKS)
- this association represents real estate offices in Slovakia and, in cooperation with DATALAN, it prepares a map showing prices for all kinds of real estate in Slovakia, www.cmn.sk
- this portal enables authorised persons to obtain basic land registry data without visiting the district cadastral registry office and allows authorised persons to obtain summary and detailed information without further correspondence.
www.katasterportal.sk (also available in English)
Association of Real Estate Brokers (ARM)
- an association of legal entities and natural persons active in the real estate business in Slovakia.
Slovak Real Estate Academy
- provides comprehensive education in the field of real estate.
Inštitút pre energeticky pasívne domy (IEPD) - Passive House Institute
Energy Centre Bratislava (ECB)
1. Nov 2010 at 0:00 | Compiled by Spectator staff