The American Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic (AmCham), together with Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) will host the third edition of the Košice / Prešov Invest Conference on October 18, 2011 in Hotel Doubletree by Hilton, Košice.
The main purpose of the conference is a presentation of the Košice and Prešov Regions as the ideal investment destinations for potential foreign and domestic investors. The Conference will focus on foreign and domestic companies with high potential to invest in the region of Eastern Slovakia. The program of the event will be divided into six panel discussions, covering the following main areas:
1. FDI Strategies of Košice and Prešov Municipalities
2. Investment Incentives
3. SARIO – Closer to Investors
4. Recent Human Resources Trends in the Labor Market
5. Investments Bringing High Added Value
6. Attractiveness of Eastern Slovakia in International Framework
For more information, including the agenda, please click here.
5. Oct 2011 at 0:00