This exercise is linked to the article: Slovakia may get fourth mobile operator.
1. Describe the services and prices of the three existing operators, and compare them.
2. Find out how many of your classmates or colleagues have a mobile phone as well as the percentage of people among your family and acquaintances who have one.
3. Imagine you are to become the fourth mobile operator. Come up with something that does not exist yet on the market.
4. If you were a researcher for a mobile telephone company, what would you consider promising, and what branches or services would you study and explore?
5. Imagine you are a promo agency tasked with bringing the fourth mobile operator onto the market. How would you persuade clients to buy the services of the new operator?
22. Apr 2013 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team