This exercise is linked to the article: Tracking down local speciality beers.
1. Name some of the small, independent breweries mentioned in the story and find out whether there are others located close to your region.
2. What programme would you offer to a beer tourist in your region? What could he or she do in addition to touring a local brewery?
3. Try to name at least three areas or attractions to which tourists could travel in Slovakia/your region. What gastronomic specialities or attractions could they find in your region?
4. List and discuss the most deeply rooted tourist destinations and attractions in Slovakia.
3. Jun 2013 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team