This exercise is linked to the article: State to stimulate rental housing market.
1. How long do you plan on living with your parents, and where do you plan to move out?
2. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of renting a home versus buying your own.
3. If you were the mayor of your hometown, what would you do to boost the influx of people and improve the housing policy?
4. What types of housing – renting a flat, sharing a flat, or buying your own home – do you associate with which period in life?
5. What is a stronger argument for deciding where to live: having your own home, or a good, permanent job?
6. Do you prefer living in a block of flats, or in a family house? Give arguments for and against.
11. Nov 2013 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team