1. What foreign language would you like to learn first and – potentially – as a second one? Give arguments for your choice.
2. Try to find out which languages are spoken by most people globally, and check which of them are taught:
a. throughout Slovakia
b. at your school or in your town/city
3. Give arguments for and against the obligatory teaching of a second foreign language from the fifth grade on.
4. Name the advantages and potential positives of learning foreign languages, both in professional and private life.
5. Should languages like Czech, Polish or Ukrainian, also be offered as an option for second foreign language at primary schools? Give arguments for and against.
17. Dec 2013 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team