This exercise is linked to the article: Global warming hits close to home
1. In your opinion, what way does weather and/or climate impact your everyday life (mood, health condition, dressing habits, etc.)?
2. Have you noticed any impacts of climate change in your environment (migratory birds not leaving for winter, bears waking up in mid-winter, etc.)?
3. What can ordinary people do to prevent climate change, or to slow it down?
4. What can politicians and corporations do?
This exercise is published as part of Spectator College, a programme created by The Slovak Spectator.
10. Feb 2014 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team