This exercise is linked to the article: Telling the truth on immigration
SPECTATOR COLLEGE TASKS – HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS
1. Do you know any immigrants? Have they arrived to Slovakia recently, or do lived here for a long time? Do you know their life stories?
2. If you had to live in a foreign country, which one would you choose and why? What would be your criteria for selecting it?
3. What do you consider the most important key for adapting to a new country? What things could discourage locals form accepting newcomers?
4. Try to recall media coverage of immigrants, especially the individual stories and cases, both positive and negative. How, in your opinion, should media write about this issue?
This exercise is published as part of Spectator College, a programme created by The Slovak Spectator.
7. Apr 2014 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team