What stories interested our readers the most during the year?
1. Before she started to work for the country’s prime minister, Mária Trošková started a rather different career: Fico’s new assistant posed nude for calendar
2. Slovak women share the same ordeal during Easter: buckets of cold water and whips: Whips and water: Easter in Slovakia
3. What is the main difference between spas in Slovakia and the US? Read about the experience of an American couple: Spa towns offer a healing experience
4. Reconstruction of a sewage system revealed precious treasures. Check out the gallery: Unique items from ancient times found in Rusovce
5. How did the police catch a man attacking women in the Slovak capital and smearing their faces with feces? Bratislava police catch “Fecal Phantom”
6. Slovakia sometimes deserves to be mocked in the international press: Go home, and other notes from the sewer
7. Find out more about the largest law firms in Slovakia, regarding their revenues, profits and number of lawyers: Which are the largest law firms in Slovakia?
8. The Old Bridge finally connected the two riverbanks of the Danube in October: Bratislava’s new Old Bridge now spans Danube
9. Which American TV shows have recently made fun of Slovakia? Slovakia mocked on American TV (video included)
10. A Canadian living in Slovakia offers her recommendations for drinking with Slovaks: 4 things to know when drinking in Slovakia
28. Dec 2015 at 13:13 | Compiled by Spectator staff