Evaluating local night spots from an outsider's view, Agata Mazepus of the culturetrip.com website offered a host of popular downtown bars.
- the mostly student pub Čierny Pes /Black Dog
- the more posh Drink In Gallery Andy under the Bratislava Castle
- intellectual-elite Pod Kamenným Stromom and Lemon Tree Sky Bar
- wine-y Pinot u Bruna close to St Martin’s Cathedral
- the more plebeian First Slovak Pub
- the Omama Shop Cafe with vintage Soviet-era signboards and ads
- the pub connected with a brewery Zámocký pivovar
- the peculiar Papichulo Bar rebuilt from public restrooms
- and the KC Dunaj social and cultural hub
Given the variety of choice, there is something to please everyone, all within walking distance due to the compact size of Bratislava centre.
28. Jan 2016 at 15:11 | Compiled by Zuzana Vilikovská