The Bárczy Manor House is a Late Renaissance manor house built during the second half of 17th century on a Gothic base.
It has preserved Renaissance arches and other original features. The manor house was built by the Radvanský family; it was their second manor house.
The manor house was also referred to as the upper one because it was a bit higher than the first one. In 1917, the manor house was taken over by doctor Emil Bárczy.
Bárczy Manor has been dilapidating for years and is in critical condition.
3. Jun 2019 at 13:45 | TASR, Compiled by Spectator staff