The Spectacular Slovakia podcast, focusing on Slovak culture and travel tips around Slovakia, was listened to more than 57,000 times in 2019.
People turned on the podcast, which launched in September 2018 as a weekly podcast, most often in May, when it recorded 6,043 plays. Besides, the listenership did not fall below 5,000 plays a month for half a year.
With more than 3,000 plays, How to date a Slovak man was the most listened to episode of 2019. It was published in late April, and this episode became the most downloaded piece in the past year.
Listen to the first half of the top 10 Spectacular Slovakia episodes:
- How to date a Slovak man - 3,003 plays
- When drinking with locals in Orava, don’t try to keep up – 2,237 plays
- Traverse gorges and ravines in Slovenský raj – 1,962 plays
- It’s carnival, time to kill a pig – 1,723 plays
- Berlin and Rome meet up in Trnava – 1,636 plays
Most listeners, with a total of 34,036 plays, tuned in to the podcast from Slovakia, followed by 8,856 plays from the USA and 2,306 plays from Great Britain.