Our paywall policy: The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
1 person was positively diagnosed with the coronavirus disease in Slovakia on May 29, increasing the total number to 1,521.
Altogether 169,474 tests have been negative, according to the data from the National Health Information Centre.
Altogether 28 people have died, while 1,356 have recovered from the disease.
Slovakia's authorities release the testing results as of midnight the previous day every morning. Starting on March 27, also private labs are involved in testing samples for the coronavirus.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- These are the measures currently in place in Slovakia
- How Slovakia prepared for the coronavirus
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Situation update on EU/EEA and the UK as of March 6 morning
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
30. May 2020 at 9:42 | Compiled by Spectator staff