Our paywall policy
The Slovak Spectator has decided to leave all the articles about the coronavirus available for everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
Seven patients who were positively diagnosed with the coronavirus have been released from hospitals.
“Three patients have been released from the University Hospital Bratislava, three from the Trenčín hospital and one from the Banská Bystrica hospital,” said spokesperson for the Health Ministry Zuzana Eliášová on March 20, as quoted by the TASR newswire.
They will stay in home isolation for the upcoming two weeks as a precaution, she added.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- How Slovakia prepared for the coronavirus
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Situation update on EU/EEA and the UK as of March 6 morning
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus
23. Mar 2020 at 12:41 | Compiled by Spectator staff