Comprehensive legal advice on investment funds and trust funds is an important part of the portfolio of services provided by the law firm LYSINA – ROŠKO & PARTNERS s. r. o.
Thanks to our team of professionals in Slovakia and in the Czech Republic, we are able to provide complex legal services in this area, as well as others. Even though the establishment and management of funds is quite simple, the general public has not had much practical experience with them so far.
Since 2016, our team of selected lawyers has been providing consulting services to several businesses in the process of their integration with the investment funds operating mainly in the Czech Republic.
Main benefits of the investment funds for the Slovak clients are:
- Possibility of more favourable taxation
- Administration under strong investment companies
All this while maintaining a high level of effectiveness. However, the above-mentioned only represents some of the main benefits of the investment funds for the Slovak clients.
Business success usually comes hand in hand with enhancing family assets of a client. Protection of assets through trust funds is another area our law firm specialises in. Even though the Slovak legislation does not provide for the concept of trust funds, both Slovak and foreign clients may turn to foreign legal regulations for some help. Protection of assets from various risks, such as those stemming from conduct of business or occupational activities, is one of the main benefits of the trust funds. Possibilities for future generations to dispose of assets or establishment of asset management rules for the future are also worth mentioning.
Professionalism and high quality of services provided by LYSINA – ROŠKO & PARTNERS s. r. o. is only enhanced by the law firm's cooperation with renowned players dealing with investment and trust funds in the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic. These include esteemed asset management companies, tax and economic advisors, and auditing firms.
Come to us for more information on the benefits of investment and trust funds, we are happy to help you establish and manage your funds.
Law firm LYSINA - ROŠKO & PARTNERS s. r. o. was founded in January 2020. The founding partners, Tomáš Lysina and Rastislav Roško, have each previously led successful law firms, so they are well acquainted with all aspects of the legal profession. Together with a team of professionals they offer legal advisory services of the highest quality to their clients, drawing on their years of experience and education.
“Our vision was to build a strong local law firm, ready to provide complex services in all practical areas of law; from drafting a sales contract to the most complicated transactions. I think we have succeeded in achieving that goal. We try to translate the experience of the whole team into the maximum level of client satisfaction, to constantly improve our services, and to respond to the market development and trends. It is simply because “success of our client is also our success,” says Tomáš Lysina.
Apart from investment funds and trust funds, the key areas of our expertise and focus include:
- Pharmaceutical and medical law – we offer complex legal services to holders of medicinal product registration, manufacturers of medicinal products, wholesale distributors of medicinal products, authorised providers of pharmaceutical services as well as to manufacturers and suppliers of medical devices. We also provide legal advice to medical care providers and address the patient-healthcare provider relationship.
- Municipal law – we focus on rendering legal counselling to cities and other municipalities, with whom we have been collaborating on a long-term basis. We help them to make the administration of public affairs more effective.
- Power industry – we assist our clients in the power industry in project implementation, conclusion of contracts, in mergers and acquisitions as well as in operation of power plants and power distribution systems.
- Mergers and acquisitions – we mainly provide legal auditing, counselling in structuring of transactions, draft transaction documents and assist in negotiations. Clients can also turn to us for legal support and counselling in transaction financing and post-transaction set-up of target companies.
However, we also provide legal advice in other segments. Other important services provided by our law firm include legal advisory services in real estate, in matters of criminal and immigration law, construction law, family law, etc. We also represent clients in court and arbitration proceedings.
An inherent and important part of our team is a tax advisor cooperating with us on major transactions, enabling us to better address our clients' requirements.
26. May 2020 at 7:52