Hájske Falls cascade at Hájsky Stream above the village of Háj in the Košice-okolie district. The location is accessible by car from Košice in about 40 minutes. Discover the region with our Košice travel guide.
Discover region on the border between Western and Eastern European culture with our Košice region travel guide.
Cascade Hájska Valley is part of the Slovak Karst National Park.
The village of Hačava is located in the upper part of the village. The waterfalls are easily accessible from the asphalt road between Háj and Hačava.
The Zádielská Tiesňava Gorge is also nearby, worth visiting.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
1. Jul 2020 at 13:57 | Compiled by Spectator staff