Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
Starting on November 16 at 7:00, Slovakia adopts the European (ECDC) methodology to deem countries risky and less risky.
People coming from the states not on the green list need to follow certain rules if they plan to spend their time on Slovak territory.
One of the basic conditions is that everybody (including tourists) needs to register at korona.gov.sk, and start home isolation, with some exceptions.
There are certain differences for people coming from EU and non-EU countries not on the green list.
List of low-risk countries
From November 26, 2020:
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- These are the measures currently in place in Slovakia
- How Slovakia prepared for the coronavirus
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Situation update on EU/EEA and the UK as of March 6 morning
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
15. Nov 2020 at 19:33 | Compiled by Spectator staff