Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
Two people infected with the coronavirus died in Slovakia on September 1. The total number of victims has thus increased to 35.
The 62-year-old man and 80-year-old woman died in the Central Military Hospital in Ružomberok (Žilina Region), the TASR newswire reported.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- These are the measures currently in place in Slovakia
- How Slovakia prepared for the coronavirus
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Situation update on EU/EEA and the UK as of March 6 morning
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
1. Sep 2020 at 17:27 | Compiled by Spectator staff