About 500 people per day visit Devín Castle, making it the most popular city monument in Bratislava.
Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
Altogether, about 250,000 tickets to city museums are purchased every year, said Katarína Rajčanová, spokesperson of the municipality.
More and more people visit municipal museums every year; the most popular exhibitions are those linked with the history of Bratislava and Slovakia.
The most visitors go to the Museum of City History, Museum of Arms, Museum of Clocks and National Cultural Monument Devín.
More data onlineRead more
The municipality decided to publish such data on the open data website of Bratislava. Visitors of the website can also find out how many visitors go to the theatre and how many registered people are in libraries.
In the upcoming weeks, people should be able to find visualised data about living and misdemeanours noted by police. They can also find out where people on Slovnaftbajk bikes usually go.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
19. Sep 2020 at 9:35 | Compiled by Spectator staff