The surroundings of the village Moštenica in the national park Nízke Tatry (Low Tatras) near Banská Bystrica are known for their protected travertine and streams in Uhliarska valley.
A helping hand in the heart of Europe offers for you Slovakia travel guide.
Together, it creates cascades. The most visible is the upper cascade where several waterfalls are located.
There is no official touristic route, but it can be found easily when starting from the village of Moštenica.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
27. Sep 2020 at 9:40 | Compiled by Spectator staff