Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises British nationals against all non-essential travel to Slovakia, based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks in the country.
This does not mean those already travelling in Slovakia must cut their visit short. However, anyone returning to the UK from Slovakia after 4:00 on September 26 must complete a passenger locator form and self-isolate upon their return.
The FCDO's travel advice is frequently updated depending on the current epidemiological situation so British nationals should regularly check the travel guidance section on their website.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- Coronavirus in Slovakia: statistics
- How to travel to and from Slovakia during COVID-19
- The list of low-risk countries and risky regions
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
24. Sep 2020 at 20:08 | Compiled by Spectator staff