The natural park surrounding the manor house in Betliar, district of Rožňava, belongs among the most beautiful and most precious parks in Slovakia.
A helping hand in the heart of Europe offers for you Slovakia travel guide.
The Betliar manor house and the park was owned by Andrássy family until 1945. Today, the manor house is part of the Betliar museum together with Krásna Hôrka Castle and the mausoleum in Krásnohorské Podhradie.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
4. Nov 2020 at 11:26 | Compiled by Spectator staff