Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
PM Igor Matovič (OĽaNO) will stay in home isolation after meeting with a coronavirus-positive person.
"The rules must be the same for everybody," Matovič wrote on Facebook on the afternoon of November 4.
Earlier that day, he met with President Zuzana Čaputová. They discussed the nationwide testing and the planned measures, including the introduction of the testing on borders and the establishment of mobile testing sites in district capitals.
Meanwhile, Defence Minister Jaroslav Naď (OĽaNO) also wrote on Facebook that he stays in home isolation after meeting with a positively diagnosed person.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- Coronavirus in Slovakia: statistics
- How to travel to and from Slovakia during COVID-19
- The list of low-risk countries and risky regions
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
4. Nov 2020 at 14:53 (modified at 5. Nov 2020 at 7:52) | Compiled by Spectator staff