Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
State-run railway passenger carrier ZSSK continues reducing train connections due to the pandemic situation in the Czech Republic.Related articleRead more
The changes will also affect trains number EC 275, EC 278, EC 279 and EC 280 from Budapest, whose final stop will be in Brno, instead of Prague.
Earlier in November, ZSSK cancelled the IC 44 and 45 trains running between Košice and Vienna. The Ex 141 and Ex 142 running between Žilina and Prague now operate only between Žilina and Čadca.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- Statistics of the positive coronavirus cases
- List of low-risk countries and risk regions
- Guide for travelling in the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: Return from red countries
- Do I have the new coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- I encountered a person who is COVID-19 positive. What do I do next? (FAQ
- Measures in force as of October 15, 2020
- Measures in force as of November 16, 2020
18. Nov 2020 at 11:37 | Compiled by Spectator staff