Several tourists and sports enthusiasts have their favourite place in nature in Kojšovská Hoľa above the village of Zlatá Idka, located about 30 minutes away from Košice, possible to discover with our Košice travel guide.
Discover region on the border between Western and Eastern European culture with our Košice region travel guide.
The peak measuring 1,245.7 metres above sea level is part of the Volovské Mountains.
It is enough to walk several hundred metres of vertical distance from the surrounding villages and people will find themselves in the winter fairytale of a mountain world.
which mark the location of Slovakia on the 49th parallel and symbolise the preservation of peace in Europe. They were installed in 1997 and the area became known as the Mountain of Peace.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
28. Dec 2020 at 15:26 | Compiled by Spectator staff