Our paywall policy:
The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
People from Slovakia should beware of travelling to far destinations.
The experts who serve as pandemic advisors to the state point to the increasing number of people who contract the coronavirus when holidaying abroad. They also warn of the risk of bringing more dangerous variants into Slovakia, as the TASR newswire reported.Related articleRead more
As many as 35 Covid-positive cases were imported to the country in February and March. Most of them were brought in from Egypt (16), followed by Tanzania (nine), Maldives (six), and then Columbia, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Algeria (one each).
Those entering the country via the airport in Slovakia must also fill in the form published by the Transport Ministry.Read more
Read more about the coronavirus in Slovakia:
- Measures valid in Slovakia as of March
- Statistics of the positive coronavirus cases
- Tightened border regime: State orders self-isolation and testing for all incomers as of February 17
- Do I have the new coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- I encountered a person who is COVID-19 positive. What do I do next? (FAQ)
- When will I get my COVID vaccine? FAQs about vaccination in Slovakia
8. Mar 2021 at 18:05 | Compiled by Spectator staff