The Slovak Spectator is offering motivated students the opportunity to become a part of our team. The successful candidate will work in an international environment with the possibility to collaborate on many unique projects and to start their career in a company with a strong brand. Several people who work for our publishing house started as part-time student workers.
The desired candidate is preferably a native Slovak speaker with good English language skills.
The role involves assisting our sales team as well as the editorial in general office administration. Furthermore, the successful candidate could be asked to help with selected projects.
Job duties include:
- Checking general emails and forwarding them to responsible representatives
- Answering phone calls or emails entrusted to their agenda
- Ordering office supplies for the operation of the entire office
- Preparing and sending mail
- Communicating with selected clients
- Obtaining data from companies for specialised publications and rankings. The candidate will be responsible for project timing and meeting deadlines
- Assistance in preparations for and updates of book guides
- Other tasks as necessary
Salary within the probation period is €4.5 / hour and €5 / hour after the completion of the probation period (on top of that there is an opportunity to receive a commission when working on projects related to the sales of special publications). We are looking for a student who can dedicate around 10 hours per week to this part-time job (even more during busier weeks).
The position is perfect for those who are:
- Skilled in phone and email communication
- Organised and able to meet given deadlines while working on a project
- Ready to take responsibility for their tasks
- Enthusiastic about learning and gaining relevant working experience
- Excited to join a creative and dynamic media company
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please email your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Spectator Team
19. Aug 2021 at 16:27