Read in this interview:
- Defence spending is an important issue for President Trump.
- The concept that Central Europe should not be a firm part of the West is dangerous.
- TTIP is a lost opportunity.
- Some Slovak companies have the potential to make it on the American market.
- We should invest in the support of art abroad.
The Slovak Spectator (TSS): Slovak PM Peter Pellegrini met with US President Donald Trump in the White House in early May. What was the main outcome of this visit from your perspective?
took up the post of the Slovak Ambassador to the US in September 2018, after a three-year posting as the State Secretary at the Foreign Affairs Ministry.