Following the example of other countries in its neighbourhood, Slovakia has decided to drop entry requirements for incoming travellers.
As a result, people crossing the border no longer have to register with the eHranica online form or self-isolate if they have not been vaccinated against Covid. The new rules come into force on Wednesday, April 6, 2022.
Still, the Public Health Authority (ÚVZ) recommends incomers to be careful, watch their health condition and contact their general practitioner if they have Covid symptoms.
If you plan to travel to or from Slovakia, here is some useful information before setting off on your trip:
- I am arriving in Slovakia after April 6. What rules should I follow?
- Do I have to register before my arrival to Slovakia?
- What rules should I follow if I get infected in Slovakia?
- How can I travel to Slovakia by bus?
- How can I travel to Slovakia by train?
- How can I travel to Slovakia by plane?