“What ingredients do you need to brew a beer?” asks Richard Murín, the brewer at the Trnava-based microbrewery Sessler, when starting a tour around its premises.
- 4-20 people
- Mon-Fri from 14:30
- English language extra €20
- Excursion S (brewery without beer tasting): 30 mins, €3
- Excursion M (brewery plus beer tasting): 45 mins, €5
- Excursion L (malting house and brewery plus beer tasting): 75 mins, €7
Tours must be booked at least one day in advance via phone (+421 (0)903 700-614 or +421 (0)908 709-843) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
He is quick to offer the answer: you always need malt, water, hops and brewer’s yeast.
10. Aug 2019 at 12:30 | Radka Minarechová