Our paywall policy: The Slovak Spectator has decided to make all the articles on the special measures, statistics and basic information about the coronavirus available to everyone. If you appreciate our work and would like to support good journalism, please buy our subscription. We believe this is an issue where accurate and fact-based information is important for people to cope.
*This graph does not include the new cases that were identified with antigen tests during the mass testing that took place on October 31-November 1, and on November 7-8.
231 people were positively diagnosed with the coronavirus disease in Slovakia on November 22, the total number increased to 96,472.
The laboratories have carried out a total of 1,017,802 tests, 1,773 of which were carried out on November 22. They also performed 55 new antigen tests, increasing the total number of antigen tests to 11,092.
Altogether 693 people have died, while 47,933 have recovered from the disease. Slovakia thus has 47,846 active coronavirus cases, according to the data from the National Health Information Centre.
Slovakia's authorities release the testing results as of midnight the previous day every morning. Starting on March 27, also private labs are involved in testing samples for the coronavirus.
Read more about the coronavirus outbreak in Slovakia:
- Do I have the coronavirus? How to proceed if you have a suspicion
- How to travel to and from Slovakia during COVID-19
- The list of low-risk countries and risky regions
- More information about what the coronavirus is and how to protect yourself from the infection (WHO)
- Q&A: State of emergency declared about coronavirus+
23. Nov 2020 at 10:07 | Compiled by Spectator staff