Learn more about interesting places in Slovakia with our Slovakia travel guide.
The Bachledka Ski & Sun mountain resort, known for its walk in the treetops, opened the summer season for tourists.
Because of the current situation with the coronavirus, the resort has imposed several measures. The number of tourists in the cable car will be lower, similarly to the number of people who can walk in the treetops.
Food and drinks to be consumed outside
There is still an obligation to wear masks and use disinfection for hands. The resort also calls on visitors to maintain distances from each other and use contactless payments. Cable cars are disinfected every day.
Restaurants in the resort will remain closed, but people can purchase drinks and foods from the window and use the summer terrace.
There is a bobsleigh and the same rules apply. The carriage will be disinfected after every visitor.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
17. May 2020 at 9:20 | Compiled by Spectator staff