This exercise is linked to the article: Greetings from the Land of Spices.
1. Describe the differences between the cuisines of northern and southern India.
2. What characteristics or ingredients are typical for Indian food?
3. What is the attitude among many Indians towards eating meat?
4. What dishes or ingredients are typical for Slovak cuisine?
5. Are there any special regional delicacies in your area?
6. In pairs or groups, put together a recipe for a simple, quick meal.
7. Does your family have any special food traditions?
20. May 2013 at 0:00 | Prepared by The Slovak Spectator team