This exercise is linked to the article: Travel agencies struggling.
1. Explain whether you prefer a holiday in Slovakia or abroad, and give arguments for your choice.
2. Name your three top foreign destinations and give reasons for selecting each of them.
3. Try to promote each of your preferred destinations and convince your schoolmates to travel there.
4. If you were a travel-agency owner, what strategy would you choose to survive the economic crisis, and which facts would you take into consideration?
5. Which sites in Slovakia would you be most likely to offer to foreigners for visiting, and why? Put together one summer trip and one winter trip.
This exercise is published as part of Spectator College, a programme created by The Slovak Spectator with the support of Union poisťovňa.