In 2003, the Groupe PSA started writing its remarkable story in Slovakia. Since this time, it has been taking even deeper roots here as its strategic investment in its newest plant in Europe has already exceeded €1 billion.
Groupe PSA has manufactured more than 2.5 million cars in total here since the beginning of the assembly-line production in Trnava back in 2006. More than 80 percent of the production is destined for EU markets.
The carmaker keeps reaching new records in car production, due especially to the modern model novelty Citroën C3, whose production was launched in September 2016.
The company´s 3,500 employees produce 60 vehicles per hour in it´s 183-hectare plant. This amounts to 1,350 vehicles per day.
Groupe PSA is constantly extending its portfolio of activities in Slovakia. They not only manufacture cars here, but also carry out accounting, auditing, purchasing and other activities. Currently, they have a Central Purchasing Unit for Central and Eastern Europe along with a Centre of Accounting Services for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Central European countries. The latter relocated from Germany to Trnava in early 2016.
The carmaker provides its employees with an extensive range of benefits including educational opportunities, extra time off, supplementary pension savings and the possibility of renting a car under favourable conditions.
Some of the benefits include:
- Car rental– the employee can rent a new Citroën C3 for €111 per month
- A share in the economic results of the company after working in the company for at least one year
- Supplementary pension savings – the employer contributes 3 percent and the employee 1.7 percent of the wage monthly
- Life and accident insurance valid around the globe and fully covered by the employee
- A monthly financial contribution for benefits to be used within a cafeteria system. Employees can spend this in more than 1,700 units across Slovakia on fuel, sport tickets, cultural events, health care and more
- An extensive list of trainings and participation in new projects in the form of On The Job Training in Slovakia as well as abroad for the development of technical, managerial and language skills
- Micro-sponsoring, a scheme that allows employees to ask for support for their free-time activities and hobbies for up to €500 per project
- Loyalty reward for working anniversary
- Company events organised for employees and their families and friends
- Original Christmas presents
- Company flats
- Health care
- Sale of vehicles
- Social assistance during the birth of a child or serious life situations
- Time off beyond the law
Shared Services Centre at Trnava
The Shared Services Centre of Groupe PSA in Trnava consists of the PSA Accounting Department (DCOA) to which the Direction Financière Centre Europe (DFCE) for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Central European countries also belongs. This branch provides accounting services as well as economic, accounting and organisational consultancy, tax deals, and provides administrative services.
The Direction Financière Centre Europe employs 128 people in total, 98 of which work in Trnava. Teams in Switzerland, Austria and Poland have eight positions each while Germany has six positions.
We are looking for trainees!
We are looking for dedicated students or graduates with an interest in accounting and financial services, to whom we can offer long-term cooperation, practical experience and the opportunity of a permanent job.
Our programmes for trainees are interesting rather than monotonous and routine. Trainees gain practical experience in various fields, which gives them the tools they need to work at Groupe PSA or somewhere else.
PSA benefits from this program because they can recruit workers they already know. This enables them to shorten the process of recruitment as well as training for the given position. Students can also complete projects conducted by Groupe PSA at a faster rate.
How it works
The manager will offer trainees the possibility to participate in projects and work groups organised according to the need of each pilot programme. Afterwards, trainees will be provided with a description of what their work duties will entail. The manager will meet with the trainees two times per year to discuss and assess work goals. Once a year, trainees will also undergo individual development interviews. The manager will record how many hours the trainee dedicates to development. The trainee can spend 20 percent of their work time on work groups and projects.
When terminating the contract with the trainee, an exit interview will take place. If possible, the trainee will be offered a position at Groupe PSA. The student may also be put on a waiting list and receive a job offer in the future. Groupe PSA can also provide references for students applying elsewhere.
We look for:
- students of universities of economics in both the early and final years of study
- part-time students
- students of business colleges
- graduates of universities of economics who graduated two or three years ago (work experience is not necessary)
- interest in accounting and financial services
- knowledge of the English or German languages, their combined knowledge or knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- long-term cooperation
- remuneration of €4.5 per hour, when working up to 20 hours per week
- opportunity of a permanent job in the future
5. Feb 2018 at 6:00