The traditional wooden rafts beloved by tourists have returned to the Dunajec River in northeast Slovakia. You can discover the many other beauties of the region with our Tatras guide.
The detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
Visitors can raft and rent bikes under strict measures. There are 15 wooden rafts available, with a maximum capacity of ten passengers each. All passengers should wear masks and maintain distance from each other.
The 10-kilometre stretch of the Dunajec, Majere-Červený Kláštor-Lesnica, which lies on the Polish-Slovak border, is suitable for rafting.Read more
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide.
- The detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
18. May 2020 at 13:11 | Compiled by Spectator staff