A fox, familiarly called Eliška, is an attraction at Rainer’s chalet in the High Tatras, easy to discover with our Tatras guide. The animal is lured to the spot by tourists who feed it with their food.
Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
This animal has lost its natural shyness and regularly visits the surroundings of the chalet. Many tourists plan their visit to the chalet because of the fox.
Environmentalists are not happy to see it. Foxes can spread dangerous diseases.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide.
- The detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra Mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to the Nitra Region, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
23. May 2020 at 9:25 | Compiled by Spectator staff