Biely potok (White Stream), the right-side inflow of the Hornád River, created a narrow valley called Tomášovská Belá in the national park Slovenský Raj (Slovak Paradise) that is a perfect place for hiking. Learn more with our Spectacular Slovakia travel guide.
A helping hand in the heart of Europe offers for you Slovakia travel guide.
There is a green touristic route leading through the strait of Tomášovská Belá, which allows to cross the national park from the south point of Dedinky to the north.
The waterfall of 75 metres in Sokolia Dolina valley is the highest fall in Slovenský Raj.
Sokolia Dolina valley is considered to be the steepest valley in Slovenský Raj. It is possible to hike by using many bridges and ladders. The yellow one-way touristic route leads here.
The entrance to Sokolia Dolina valley is from Tomášovská Belá, ending at Veľká Poľana.
The hike in Sokolia Dolina valley is among the most difficult in Slovenský Raj.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
18. Jul 2020 at 6:45 | Compiled by Spectator staff