The village of Ulič in eastern Slovakia, near the town of Snina, conceals an open-air museum with miniatures of churches from eastern Slovakia, an inseparable part of Slovak national cultural heritage.
A helping hand in the heart of Europe offers for you Slovakia travel guide.
The churches are mainly from the 18th century and many of them no longer exist.
They are made of oak and pine wood at a scale of 1:10. The gallery is located in the local park and is open to the public free of charge.
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
8. Oct 2020 at 11:47 | Compiled by Spectator staff