A stay in nature is allowed as long as people remain in the district of their residence.
Discover region on the border between Western and Eastern European culture with our Košice region travel guide.
For those who live in Košice-okolie (surroundings), Zádielska Valley in Slovenský Kras (Slovak Karst) National Park is a popular place.
When the sun sets above the valley, it offers spectacular views. Here are some.
The valley was created by Chotárny Stream in massive limestone layers, which is also called Blatnica or Blatný Stream.
The stream created small waterfalls and cascades.
Part of the valley is the about 3.8-kilometre long gorge called Zádielska.Read more
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
13. Jan 2021 at 11:54 | Compiled by Spectator staff