A 17th century Baroque-classicistic manor house from 17th century is located in the Hodkovce part of the village of Žehra not far from Spiš castle.
Even though it is mentioned in historic documents from 1293, it achieved historical significance 300 years later when the Csáky family owned the nearby Spiš castle.
The saloon of the Csáky family recalls the history of the manor house today, along with a large French park with statues, a chapel from year 1803 and the family cemetery of the Csáky family.
8. Sep 2018 at 9:30 | Compiled by Spectator staff