Near Strečno Castle in northern Slovakia, there is a new attraction. The village of Nezbudská Lúčka has a fairy-tale forest. The Žilina region has much more to offer, learn with our travel guide.
The characters are based on well-known Slovak and foreign fairy-tales.
- April 1 to September 30 from 9:00 to 18:00
- Other months from 9:00 to 16:00
- Adults €7
- Children (3-15 years) €3.5
- Younger children – free
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
21. Jun 2020 at 9:35 | Compiled by Spectator staff